Sunday, February 14, 2010

DAY 7 WASN’T EVEN WORTH IT – DAY 8



Some of you may be wondering where day 7 went to. Well, who cares? You know, other than the somewhat normal live I pretend to live, I was busy trying to figure out how I was going to do this video blog for day 8 when I didn’t have anyone who wanted their face on camera. That and well, the idea for it came too late to try to harass enough people to make putting together a video blog even worth it. So, I remixed a bunch of “single on Valentine’s day” crap I found on YouTube. :) The song is quite cute, if you ask me.

So, without further ado, here’s the Valentine’s Day is stupid video, remixed by yours truly, that I promised you. :) I hope you enjoy!





NAVIGATION

* Day 6
* Day 5
* Day 4
* Day 3
* Day 2
* Day 1

Digg This

No comments: